Sunday 3 September - The 18th annual Wychwood Forest Fair! 11am-5pm, Standlake Road, Ducklington
10th June to 19th September Discovering Wychwood: Living and Working in a Royal Forest at Oxfordshire Museum, Woodstock, OX20 1SN
Find out what your life would have been like if you lived in West Oxfordshire in 1851 when it was still a Royal Hunting Forest. How would you have lived, worked and spent your recreation time? Find out what happened to the Royal Forest, how it came to a sudden and dramatic end and how its fortunes shaped the West Oxfordshire we know today.
With rural craft demonstration days on Saturday 8 July, Saturday 29 July and Saturday 19 August. Entry to the museum is free and there is plenty more to see, with eleven galleries displaying art, archaeology, local and natural history. You can also enjoy the Garden Cafe for delicious cakes, savoury snacks and a selection of beverages.
- 21 March United Nations International Day of Forests
- 21 March Oxfordshire's State of Nature report launch, Blenheim Palace
- 26 April Riverfly monitoring workshop, hosted by Evenlode Catchment Partnership
- 10 June Launch of the Wychwood Exhibition at Oxfordshire Museum
- 16 June Open Day, Ascott-u-Wychwood, details to be confirmed
- 3 September Wychwood Forest Fair, Ducklington
See our Volunteering page for regular outdoor work parties that you can get involved with. If you are interested in joining a special interest group such as hedgelayers, drystone wallers and Bird Aid, see 'Our Work' page fro more information or contact us on 01865 815423 email@example.com